You direct the online shop experience, inspire customer journey scenarios and continuously optimize the interaction flows based on the user perspective. You quickly translate customer insights into so-called wireframes and templates and are capable of taking charge of the development process.
- You have at least three years of work experience as a UX-developer
- You design in accordance with the ‘form follows function’ principle
- You’re acquainted with conversion centered design and A/B-tests
- You have experience with translating a ‘traditional’ corporate identity into ‘web’
- You are a team worker pur sang
- Obviously you have a thorough knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- You’re acquainted with theory and practice about information architecture
- Responsive web design or mobile first doesn’t need further explanation for you
- You’re experienced with using Sketch, HTML and CSS
- Attractive contract on a project base with the possibility to become a partner in the company
- Participation in (internal) training and networking events to further boost your career
- Team members who can serve as professional sparring partners
- A workplace in the cloud
YOU'VE KEPT ON READING?
Congratulations! If we were able to capture your attention until now, we suspect you’ll capture our attention as well! We gladly invite you to send your CV along with a super short motivation letter to Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org). If there’s a ‘click’ during the first interview then the selection procedure will further consist of an assessment and an interview with a second team member.